Saturday, April 3, 2010

G'day! I'm loving every minute of being in Australia lately. It's been the most amazing weather and I couldn't ask for anything more! The other day, a couple of my friends and I headed to Byron Bay for the day to hang by the beach. That place will never get old, it's gorgeous every time we go there. The ocean water was like bath water. I think it was about 75 degrees! The waves were so big that day, we got to see heaps of surfers so that was really cool. Kirstin and I went to explore the beach some more and the rocks. We went at the perfect time because there were a batch of about ten dolphins swimming by the shore line. It was the first time seeing them, or any interesting animal in the ocean so far since i've been here. All I have basically seen is jellyfish, and they just get annoying!

Here are some pictures from the beach and rocks at Byron:


*The waves went in two different directions*



*The other side of the Byron beach*





No comments:

Post a Comment